Finding balance between your job duties, home life, social commitments, and daily workouts can be daunting, especially during the holidays. The Runners' (free!) Holiday Health Fair is the first of its kind, offering the solution to life balance, quick tips, free run screens, and the opportunity to knock out holiday shopping all in 2 hours!
When: Tuesday, November 17th, 6:30 - 8:30 pm
Where: Fast Track Sports Medicine & Performance Center - 2751 Prosperity Ave Suite 100, Fairfax, VA 22031
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
6:00PM (Pre event): =PR= 3 mile Fun Run
6:45-7:30 PM: Keynote Speaker Michael Wardian "Balancing Your Obligations & Living Your Dream"
7:30-8:30PM Quick Tip Seminars
• 7:30- No Time for Pain? Quick Home Remedies to Treat Your Injury
• 7:45- Tips for Holiday Eating & Maintaining Your Race Weight
• 8:00- Express Hotel Strength Workout for the Traveling Runner
• Free video run screens performed by Fast Track physical therapists
• Shoe fittings with screen by Potomac River Running experts (Shoes supplied by the =PR= mobile van!)
• Shopping at the Runner's Gift Store: Unique gift cards & running gear including the =PR= Clearance Corner